PMI is a service company, engaged in the development and implementation of the expansion strategy for Parimatch brand in the markets of Africa, Asia and Latin America. The company provides tech, marketing and communications services for partners in the betting and gambling industry.
Innovations, new technologies and the desire to provide the best gaming experience for the customers is what drives PMI forward.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Formulate business requirements into analytic solutions, define measurement metrics, select appropriate statistical methodology, evaluate model/campaign performance, and create presentation reports;
- Design innovative reporting and dashboards that make it easy to understand marketing performance at a glance;
- Identify problems and opportunities through data analysis and help support the teams in developing strategic solutions;
- Proactively recommend ideas for optimization or improved efficiency in performance;
- Work closely across Marketing, Finance, Product, and Analytics to provide regular updates on effectiveness of all marketing channels on acquisition pipeline and revenue contribution;
- Mentor team members; may plan and coordinate work assignments, review progress and evaluate results.
Essential professional experience:
- 3+ years of experience working as a marketing analyst;
- 1+ years of experience on leading position;
- Advanced in Tableau, or BI (Power BI, Qlik Sense);
- 2+ years of practical experience with SQL;
- Strong knowledge of Excel;
- Experience with Python (Pandas, Numpy, SciPy, Matplotlib, Scikit-learn, Statsmodels);
- Superior analytical and problem-solving abilities;
- Excellent managing and communicative skills;
- Good written and spoken English.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Master’s Degree in computer science, or economics (math-oriented);
- Attentiveness to details.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance;
- Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, tennis);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Annual salary review;
- OKR-based bonus system;
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.
- English classes.
- Flexible schedule;
- Corporate events;
- PM Clubs;
- PM Foundation Activities.