PMI is a service company, engaged in the development and implementation of the expansion strategy for Parimatch brand in the markets of Africa, Asia and Latin America. The company provides tech, marketing and communications services for partners in the betting and gambling industry.
Innovations, new technologies and the desire to provide the best gaming experience for the customers is what drives PMI forward.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Direct participate in the creation of a new project;
- Build team from scratch;
- Develop technical specifications;
- Chose a technology stack;
- Perform a code review;
- Team mentoring.
Essential professional experience:
- 5 years experience developing in PHP;
- Experience with integration of payment systems;
- MVC frameworks Yii2/Laravel/Symfony;
- OOP principles;
- MySQL, Postgres;
- Redis, Git, Composer, Nginx;
- Knowledge and experience in client-server architecture and Rest API;
- LAMP, Linux CLI;
- English (Intermediate B1).
We care of your:
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- Medical support & financial aid;
- Benefits Cafeteria (gym/stomatology/psychological service & etc.).
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Annual salary review;
- OKR-based bonus system;
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, English lessons, workshops, etc.;
- Personal development plan;
- Feedback culture.
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- Flexible schedule;
- Corporate events and team-building activities;
- PM Clubs;
- PM Foundation Activities.