Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centres located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine. Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
Parimatch Ukraine is an official representative of the Parimatch brand in Ukraine and a partner of Parimatch Tech. In 2021, we became the first licensed online betting company in Ukraine, our development strategy is based on European principles of responsible gaming and cybersecurity. Parimatch Ukraine is the largest Ukrainian investor in the development of sports at the national and regional levels, we implement large-scale projects in the field of sports and entertainment.
We strive to develop talents within the company and create comfortable working conditions for our team. We form a team of strong and talented professionals who are ready to join the most dynamic field of entertainment.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Prepare and implement learning strategies and programs from the scratch;
- Work with managers and Talent Partners to identify target audience’s training needs;
- Handle employee’s requests for education and organize them if needed;
- Manage corporate English courses, track record of attendance and efficiency, implement new approaches;
- Evaluate training effectiveness through surveys and feedback;
- Create a content plan of L&D activities, increase employees engagement in the L&D area.
- Monitor the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities;
- Collaborate with managers to develop their team members through career pathing;
- Oversee budgets and negotiate contracts;
Essential professional experience:
- Proven experience as an L&D Manager, Training Manager, or similar;
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods;
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices;
- Experience in project management and budgeting;
- Proficient in MS Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS);
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; sharp business acumen;
- English – upper intermediate.