Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Help to deliver training programs, skills development programs to Parimatch Employees to meet business objectives;
- Facilitate training programs, soft skills development interventions including managerial, business, and professional skills across multiple teams;
- Provide ongoing development support for individuals after development activities; Act as a change agent across the organization;
- Contribute and support the Training and Development team.
Essential professional experience:
- 3+ years of experience in training and development;
- Excellent facilitation skills;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Experience of delivering soft skills programs;
- Agile and flexible approach;
- Strong communication and interpersonal relations skills;
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.