PMI is a service company, engaged in the development and implementation of the expansion strategy for Parimatch brand in the markets of Africa, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. The company provides tech, marketing and communications services for partners in the betting and gambling industry.
Innovations, new technologies and the desire to provide the best gaming experience for the customers is what drives PMI forward.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Create conversion optimization strategies up to the registration page using both qualitative (page evaluations, UX design principles, reviews) and quantitative (traffic source analysis, web analytics tools) sources;
- Create hypotheses on LP and CR improvement using insights from your own research and ideas from the team;
- Write experiment plans, determine valuable metrics and design meaningful tests that add value and insights;
- Initiate and supervise A/B tests using your knowledge of statistics and knowledge of digital marketing channels;
- Coordinate and collaborate with colleagues in Marketing, Product, BI and Design;
- Analyze results and identify successes, failures and trends, and effectively communicate these findings to teams;
- Improve current landing pages performance.
Essential professional experience:
- Proven track record in testing hypotheses and growing marketing funnel and landing pages conversion rates;
- Experience in A/B testing and understanding of A/B testing statistics;
- Knowledge of LPO, CRO, and UX best practices;
- Experience of managing cross-functional teams would be a plus.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- English level at least Upper-Intermediate;
- Good communication skills and the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders;
- Deep knowledge of digital marketing channels;
- Good marketing analytics skills.
We care of your:
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- Medical support & financial aid;
- Benefits Cafeteria (gym/stomatology/psychological service & etc.).
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Annual salary review;
- OKR-based bonus system;
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, English lessons, workshops, etc.;
- Personal development plan;
- Feedback culture.
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- Flexible schedule;
- Corporate events and team-building activities;
- PM Clubs;
- PM Foundation Activities.