PMI is a service company, engaged in the development and implementation of the expansion strategy for Parimatch brand in the markets of Africa, Asia and Latin America. The company provides tech, marketing and communications services for partners in the betting and gambling industry.
Innovations, new technologies and the desire to provide the best gaming experience for the customers is what drives PMI forward.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Testing of software releases;
- Testing of gambling features;
- Testing of various payment systems;
- Bug tracking and reporting;
- Creating detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test documentation.
Essential professional experience:
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes;
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience in manual testing;
- Experience in creating test documentation (test cases, checklists, release notes);
- Experience in IOS/Android application testing;
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence;
- Familiar with TestRail, GIT, Postman;
- Intermediate level of English (effective written and verbal communication).
We care of your:
- Medical insurance;
- Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, tennis);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Annual salary review;
- OKR-based bonus system;
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.
- English classes.
- Flexible schedule;
- Corporate events;
- PM Clubs;
- PM Foundation Activities.