PMI is a service company, engaged in the development and implementation of the expansion strategy for Parimatch brand in the markets of Africa, Asia and Latin America. The company provides tech, marketing and communications services for partners in the betting and gambling industry.
Innovations, new technologies and the desire to provide the best gaming experience for the customers is what drives PMI forward.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Gather and evaluate trusted market as well as competitor information to uncover market opportunities, address business issues;
- Identify areas of potential growth for both existing and new customers;
- Oversee process and methodology of customer surveys and NPS;
- Conduct qualitative or quantitative surveys, which may involve field, interview or focus group assessments;
- Make constant review of trends in macroeconomic environment and betting sector in Africa, Asia and Latin America regions and determine new opportunities;
- Analyse and interpret data to identify patterns and correlations;
- Translate received data into qualitative insights and meaningful actions to drive business through multiple channels;
- Utilise statistical software to manage and organise information, monitore progress of research projects;
- Prepare monthly reports and present results for the Line Management team;
- Work closely with brand, product, digital teams to implement insights and ideas;
- Supervise agencies.
Essential professional experience:
- At least 3 years of experience on a similar position;
- English level not lower than Upper-Intermediate;
- Experience in building processes from scratch;
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics;
- Experience in conducting ad hoc analysis;
- Experience with Jira, Trello, Asana.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Passion for data and numbers;
- Ability to work independently;
- Problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Strong managing skills;
- Adaptability and multitasking;
- Stress resistance.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance;
- Sport compensation;
- Sports club participation (football, tennis);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Annual salary review;
- OKR-based bonus system;
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;
- English classes.
- Flexible schedule;
- Corporate events;
- PM Clubs;
- PM Foundation Activities.