PMI is a service company, engaged in the development and implementation of the expansion strategy for Parimatch brand in the markets of Africa, Asia and Latin America. The company provides tech, marketing and communications services for partners in the betting and gambling industry.
Innovations, new technologies and the desire to provide the best gaming experience for the customers is what drives PMI forward.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Formulate business requirements into analytic solutions, define measurement metrics, select appropriate statistical methodology, evaluate model/campaign performance, and create presentation reports;
- Design innovative reporting and dashboards that make it easy to understand marketing performance at a glance;
- Identify problems and opportunities through data analysis and help support the teams in developing strategic solutions;
- Proactively recommend ideas for optimization or improved efficiency in performance;
- Work closely across Marketing, Finance, Product, and Analytics to provide regular updates on effectiveness of all marketing channels on acquisition pipeline and revenue contribution.
Essential professional experience:
- 2+ years of experience working as a marketing analyst;
- Advanced in Tableau and/or BI (Power BI, Qlik Sense);
- 2+ years of practical experience with SQL;
- Strong knowledge of Excel;
- Experience with Python (Pandas, Numpy, SciPy, Matplotlib, Scikit-learn, Statsmodels);
- Experience with AWS Glue, Athena, S3;
- Experience with GIT (will be a plus);
- Good written and spoken English (Intermediate +).
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Superior analytical and problem-solving abilities with keen attention to details;
- Excellent communicative skills.
We care of your:
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- Evacuation support & financial aid;
- Benefits Cafeteria (gym/stomatology/psychological service & etc.).
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Annual salary review;
- OKR-based bonus system;
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, English lessons, workshops, etc.;
- Personal development plan;
- Feedback culture.
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- Flexible schedule;
- Corporate events and team-building activities;
- PM Clubs;
- PM Foundation Activities.