We are highly successful Company with great ambitions. We operate on a very competitive market so every day we are looking for opportunities to be better. To be faster. Even faster. Never stand aside and never afraid to try. Having a lot of own ideas we are very open for fresh ones. Equally important, we have resources to bring these into motion.
- Analyze acquisition funnels and customer intent;
- Measure ROI of online and offline advertising campaigns;
- Report on marketing KPIs like conversion rates, website traffic and social media engagement etc;.
- Monitor budget distribution and performance of paid ad campaigns;
- Conduct competitive research and analyze benchmarking data;
- Recommend website, campaign and marketing channel optimizations;
- Research and use of marketing tools to support our promotional projects (automation software, social media scheduling etc);
- Work closely with marketing team to identify opportunities for new client acquisition.
Essential professional experience:
- Work experience as a Marketing Analyst or similar role;
- Expertise in Tableau;
- In-depth understanding of marketing channel performance analysis;
- Experience with PPC campaigns;
- Good knowledge of MS Excel;
- Analytical abilities.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situations);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, bowling championships, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.