Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Design and build UI components for the Android platform;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features;
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Essential professional experience:
- 2+ years of experience in commercial projects;
- Proven Android SDK knowledge;
- Java/Kotlin programming languages
- Proven experience with Dagger 2, Retrofit 2 libraries;
- Experience with Kotlin Coroutines;
- Experience with Jetpack Compose;
- Experience in Unit Testing, WebSockets, REST;
- Understanding of MVVM pattern;
- Strong skills in Git SCM and Git-flow;
- Knowledge of Android Architecture Components.
Nice to have:
- Understanding of CI/CD processes implementation;
- Experience in Firebase services;
- Knowledge of Flavors;
- Experience with RxJava2.