Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Participate in the development of test automation framework architecture;
- Develop shared (internal) NuGet packages;
- Maintain automated testing frameworks;
- Create mock services from scratch and maintain existing with the full flow(develop, deploy, CI);
- Create services for automation purposes;
- Analyze requirements;
- Provide automation of regression and another functional testing;
- Provide reliability testing, testing of stability, idempotency testing,tests execution;
- Analyze results and identification of bottlenecks;
- Prepare test data and test environment;
- Integrate automated testing into CI process;
- Work with PostgreSQL, Redis, Elasticsearch, Kibana, Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
Essential professional experience:
- 2+ years of experience in automation testing of UI and Backend part by using C#;
- Strong C# practical knowledge;
- Strong knowledge of OOP principles;
- Good experience with REST Client API;
- Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types;
- Experience with continuous integration processes and tools (Jenkins, teamcity, gitlab etc);
- Working with GIT;
- Experience with SQL.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Experience with distributed system testing;
- Experience with message broker (Rabbit MQ, Kafka);
- Good analytical skills;
- Good team player;
- Self-disciplined and result-oriented;
- Strong sense of responsibility;
- Strong attention to details and accuracy;
- Quick learner.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.