We are a highly successful Company with great ambitions. We operate on a very competitive market so every day we are looking for opportunities to be better. To be faster. Even faster. Never stand aside and never afraid to try. Having a lot of ideas we are very open to fresh ones. Equally important, we have resources to bring these into motion.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Interpret the received data;
- Analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports;
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality;
- Develop business reports and dashboards according to business needs;
- Ad-hoc analysis and reports;
- Present findings and recommendations by creating visualizations of quantitative information;
- Conduct data-discovery for data-driven insights;
- Work with different teams to develop new data measurement;
- Build forecasts and models to discover trends, outliers and dependencies.
Essential professional experience:
- 1,5+ years experience as BI/Data Analyst;
- Hands-on experience with one of data visualisation tools (Tableau, PowerBI, QlikView etc);
- Solid data visualisation principles understanding;
- Business analysis: Marketing, Operations, Trading, Finance areas;
- Data analysis: strong SQL, basic statistics, EDA, anomaly detection, clustering problems etc.;
- Knowledge of database theory: types, their pros and cons;
- Hands-on experience with ETL, Data Warehousing tasks;
- Understanding of git flow best practices;
- Experience with big data.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics;
- Experience with Python for data analysis (Pandas, Numpy, etc.);
- Familiarity with ETL / ELT pipelines;
- Hands-on experience with following technologies:
- cloud providers: Google Cloud Platform (Cloud Storage, BigQuery), AWS (S3, Athena, Redshift) etc.;
- OLTP databases: PostgreSQL SQL Server;
- NoSQL databases: MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Redis;
- Apache Airflow.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.