We are highly successful Company with great ambitions. We operate on a very competitive market so every day we are looking for opportunities to be better. To be faster. Even faster. Never stand aside and never afraid to try. Having a lot of own ideas we are very open for fresh ones. Equally important, we have resources to bring these into motion.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Develop business reports and dashboards according to business needs;
- Ad-hoc analysis and reports;
- Present findings and recommendations by creating visualizations of quantitative information;
- Conduct data-discovery for data-driven insights;
- Work with different teams to develop new data measurement;
- Build forecasts and models to discover trends, outliers and dependencies.
Essential professional experience:
- 2+ years of demonstrated data analysis experience;
- Strong knowledge of SQL (PostgreSQL, PL/SQL,MySQL);
- Visualization data analysis/reporting using Tableau/Power BI or similar;
- Knowledge of ML (supervised, unsupervised, semi-supervised learning);
- Knowledge of Python/R (pandas, scikit-learn, numpy and other).
- Knowledge sharing ability;
- Experience with big data;
- Degree in applied math.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situations);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, bowling championships, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development