PMI is a service company, engaged in the development and implementation of the expansion strategy for Parimatch brand in the markets of Africa, Asia and Latin America. The company provides tech, marketing and communications services for partners in the betting and gambling industry.
Innovations, new technologies and the desire to provide the best gaming experience for the customers is what drives PMI forward.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Design webpage, landing pages layouts;
- Design graphics, animations, and manipulate digital photographs;
- Work with different content management systems;
- Work with other web specialists, including web developers and other designers;
- Research current design trends;
- Design banners, posts, storyboards, emails, etc;
- Design UI elements for the product;
- Improve product metrics through the design;
- Take part in brainstorm and developing new design solutions.
Essential professional experience:
- 2+ years of experience in web design;
- Improved UX/UI skills;
- Video editing skills (basic/middle level) After Effects / Adobe Premier;
- Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator;
- Strong fundamental graphic design skills, including knowledge of typography, composition/layout, grids, color, and more;
- Intermediate level of English;
- Good time management skills.
Will be a plus:
- Understanding of user-centric design principles and online marketing best practices;
- Understanding and experience with big video commercial projects would be a plus;
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize in order to meet deadlines.
We care of your:Health
- Medical insurance;
- Benefits Cafeteria;
- Sport club participation (football, tennis);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Annual salary review;
- Bonus system;
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.
- English classes.
- Flexible schedule;
- Corporate events;
- PM Foundation Activities.