Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
Our team is building a high load data platform with hundreds of gigabytes of real-time data and also includes integration with third-party services/solutions, support of data-centric services and operations, data validation and storage.
AWS (S3 / Athena / Kinesis / Glue / RedShift / SageMaker / EKS); GCP (BigQuery); Docker and Kubernetes; GitOps with (GitlabCI / Flux / Helm); ML Flow; Terraform; Python; Kafka Confluent stack; ELK, Grafana, Prometheus; Airflow; PostgreSQL; Nifi; Tableau.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Design and maintain High-load and High-availability infrastructure;
- Create DevOps tooling for Dev teams;
- Create tools for cost monitoring and optimizations;
- Create multi cloud (AWS and GCP) infrastructure;
- Create and support pipelines for CI/CD with GitOps approach;
- Create and develop IaC;
- Rise and evolve DevOps practices and culture.
Essential professional experience:
- 3+ years of relevant experience in DevOps role;
- Working with Big Data infrastructure;
- Good knowledge of Unix systems;
- Good knowledge of k8s;
- Good knowledge of CI/CD;
- Good knowledge in application routing (nginx/ingress-nginx/haproxy);
- Good knowledge of scripting (Python / Go / Bash);
- Experience with AWS and/or GCP cloud providers;
- Experience with setting up and maintaining monitoring services like;
- Grafana /Prometheus/ Alertmanager;
- Experience in managing systems with configuration management (Ansible/Terraform).
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Good knowledge of service mesh (Istio);
- MLOps experience;
- Database performance tuning.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.