Our product is a fraud-detection platform, specially designed for the betting business.
We started 2 years ago with a team created from scratch, dedicated processes, and a technology stack. Currently, we process, store and analyze over a billion events per day using ML and graph algorithms in real-time. We are going to reach two billion events during six to nine months adding more and more detailed data sources.
Unlike the majority of fraud-detection products available on the market, we are not wasting time on no-code/low-code and other marketing staff, focusing on our algorithms and business results instead.
Kubernetes, Gitlab, ELK, Prometheus, Grafana, Alertmanager, Ansible/Terraform, Kafka, NGINX, PostgreSQL, Flux, Helm.
Essential professional experience:
- Hands-on experience with UNIX systems;
- Ability to write pipelines for Continuous delivery/deployment in teams of the full development cycle;
- Good knowledge of container tooling and orchestration technologies (Kubernetes);
- Experience with Ansible and Terraform as with automation tools.
- Practical skills of building CI/CD pipeline(GitlabCI, Flux);
- Skills in operating and maintenance of monitoring and alerting (ELK, Prometheus, Grafana, Alertmanager);
- Knowledge of HELM;
- Knowledge of Python.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Experience in administration Kafka;
- Experience with AWS (ELB, EKS, EC2, IAM, S3);
- Experience with large databases maintenance (Mysql/Postgresql/etc)
- Technical English.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sports club participation (football, running, basketball, or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in the critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- An individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.