Essential professional experience:
- At least 2 years of experience in front end development;
- Experience in front-end development targeting desktop and mobile browsers on different devices;
- React/Redux/Reselect/RxJS ecosystem knowledge and experience;
- Experience in real-time data processing and asynchronous programming model;
- Proven experience in tests creation;
- Experience with Git, Docker, Nginx.
- Experience in applying multi-branding concepts for single cross-platform product;
- Experience with Node.js, Protobuf, Immutable, Lodash, Storybook, CSS Modules, Sass, Jest, Enzyme, Webdriver.io;
- Experience with GitHub flow, GitLab, JIRA, Confluence;
- CI/CD processes implementation, experience with TDD/BDD and test automation;
- Experience with Kubernetes, AWS, experience in introducing DevOps and DevOpsSec culture in the company;
- Experience in SEO and performance optimization;
- Experience with Webpack, NPM, Yarn.
- Develop a user interface and logic for a complex SPA;
- Full development cycle (from accepting technical requirements from BA/SA, code reviewing – to delivering changes to production);
- Teamwork in the context of CI/CD and everything related to it (short-lived branches, code review, following code conventions, feature toggles, etc);
- Closely communicate with designers, BA’s, and product managers, provide the best solutions, and influence the product design.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situations);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, bowling championships, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.