We are a highly successful Company with great ambitions. We operate on a very competitive market so every day we are looking for opportunities to be better. To be faster. Even faster. Never stand aside and never afraid to try. Having a lot of ideas we are very open to fresh ones. Equally important, we have resources to bring these into motion.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Develop user interface and back-office using React;
- Monitor and eliminate of technical debt;
- Continue improvement of code quality;
- Applicate architecture design;
- Work in close collaboration with others in a team and across the business;
- Participate in the development of product design principles and technical design for new initiatives.
Essential professional experience:
- 3+ years of commercial software development experience;
- 2+ years of commercial software development experience with React;
- Fast adaptability to another’s code;
- Strong knowledge of React(+ Hooks), JS(ES6+), react-router-dom, redux, redux-saga, or redux-observable;
- Good knowledge of Browser WebAPIs (DOM, WebWorker, ServiceWorker, LocalStorage, History, Fetch, WebSockets), HTML5, CSS3, SASS/SCSS, Webpack, Babel, ESLint;
- The experience of product development in commercial operation;
- Experience in writing front-end unit tests.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Experience with TypeScript;
- Realtime frontend development experience;
- Experience with CI/CD, Docker.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.