Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Developing a user interface and logic for a complex SPA;
- Working with full developing cycle (from accepting technical requirements from BA/SA, code reviewing – to delivering changes to production);
- Teamwork in the context of CI/CD and everything related to it (short-lived branches, code review, following code conventions, feature toggles, etc);
- Closely communicating with designers, BA’s, and product managers, provide the best solutions and influence the product design.
Essential professional experience:
- At least 2 years of experience in front-end development;
- Experience in front-end development targeting desktop;
- Vue/Vuex/Vue ecosystem knowledge and experience;
- Experience with real-time data processing and asynchronous programming model;
- Proven experience in tests creation;
- Experience with WebSockets, Git, Docker, Nginx.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Experience in applying multi-branding concepts for a single cross-platform product;
- Experience in Immutable, Lodash, Storybook, CSS Modules, SCSS
- Experience with GitLab, JIRA, Confluence;
- CI/CD processes implementation, experience with TDD/BDD and test automation;
- Experience in performance optimization;
- Experience with Webpack, NPM.