We are a highly successful Company with great ambitions. We operate on a very competitive market so every day we are looking for opportunities to be better. To be faster. Even faster. Never stand aside and never afraid to try. Having a lot of ideas we are very open to fresh ones. Equally important, we have resources to bring these into motion.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Develop Billing front-end solution on React;
- Develop Antifraud Backoffice(s) on Vue js;
- Develop a user interface and logic for a complex single-page application;
- Participating in build a new scalable solution using modern technology stack;
- Utilities and internal system integration modules;
- Applications architecture design;
- Code review and refactoring;
- Closely communicate with designers, BA’s and product managers, provide best solutions and influence the product.
Essential professional experience:
- Work experience with commercial projects 2-3 years;
- Proven Native JS knowledge;
- Proven experience and knowledge HTML5, CSS3;
- Software Design knowledge: OOD, Design patterns
- Experience in code performance analysis;
- Proven experience in tests creation, experience with TDD;
- Proven experience with both JS frameworks (React + ecosystem and Vue.js);
- WebSockets, REST;
- CI/CD processes implementation and support;
- Experience in code-review, refactoring, cross-team communication skills.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Experience in multi-branding of single-core product;
- Experience in server-side development with Node.js
- Experience with Git flow and GitLab, JIRA, Confluence;
- Experience in Kubernetes, AWS;
- Understanding of isomorphic technologies of JS apps.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.