Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
Billing FE team takes ownership over interface of payments: from configuration of methods to setup of antifraud business rules.
Our work is divided into 2 parts:
– Payment app with allows to deposit/withdraw client funds, based on dymanic configuration of payment methods and app settings (features toggles, theming, transactions dynamic status updates, etc.). Developed on React.js + Redux, REST/WebSockets (signalR);
– Admin panel, written on Vue.js and based on microfrontend architecture;
We invite those who fired up to:
- Developing cross-platform web applications (desktop, mobile) using Vue and React;
- Optimizing, refactoring, redesigning Admin panel and Payment applications for performance and better UX;
- Covering existing and new features with unit tests;
- Taking ownership over developed features (from understanding business requests to delivery to production);
- Taking active part in code reviews;
- Closely communicating with designers, DevOps, product managers and backend engineers, providing best solutions and influencing the product.
Essential professional experience:
- 2+ years of relevant commercial experience;
- Strong knowledge in JS (vanilla, ES5+);
- Strong knowledge in Vue or React;
- Expert in HTML+CSS, and styling with CSS modules, SASS/LESS;
- Knowledge of software design patterns, oop/functional programming;
- Experience with unit tests – Jest;
- Experienced with modern development tools: CI/CD, Webpack, etc.
- Good debugging skills;
- Report directly to the Team Lead.
- Experience with TypeScript;
- Experience with Kubernetes;
- Experience with Docker, Nginx;
- Experience with microfrontend architecture.