Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Develop a user interface and logic for a complex SPA;
- Develop independent modules for a FE solution or develop Backoffice(s) on React and Vue js;
- Full development cycle (from accepting technical requirements from BA/SA, code reviewing — to delivering changes to production);
- 3-rd party systems integration;
- Closely communicate with designers, BA’s and product managers, provide best solutions and influence the product.
Essential professional experience:
- At least 3 years of experience in front-end development;
- Experience in front-end development targeting desktop and mobile browsers on different devices
- Experience with modern Web Components frameworks (React, Vue.js) (2 years);
- React/Redux/Reselect/Rx ecosystem knowledge and experience;
- Experience with real-time data processing and asynchronous programming model;
- Proven experience in tests creation;
- Experience with Git, Docker, Nginx.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Vue/Vuex ecosystem knowledge and experience;
- Experience in multi-branding of the single-core products;
- Experience with GitLab flow, JIRA, Confluence;
- CI / CD processes implementation, experience with TDD and test automation;
- Experience with Webpack;
- Knowledge sharing abilities;
- Communication and mentoring skills.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.