PMI is a service company, engaged in the development and implementation of the expansion strategy for Parimatch brand in the markets of Africa, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. The company provides tech, marketing and communications services for partners in the betting and gambling industry.
Innovations, new technologies and the desire to provide the best gaming experience for the customers is what drives PMI forward.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Develop full cycle (from accepting technical requirements from BA/SA — to delivering changes to production);
- Monitor and eliminate technical debt;
- Improve continuously code quality;
- Work in close collaboration with others in a cross-teams, cross-streams and across the business;
- Participate in the development of product design principles and technical design for new initiatives.
Essential professional experience:
- 3+ years of JS development experience;
- Good written and spoken English;
- Deep knowledge of core HTML/CSS. Experience with preprocessors (SASS);
- Experience in Svelte JS;
- Deep understanding of OOP;
- Experience with Git;
- Experience with Webpack / NPM;
- Experience in developing cross-browser, responsive and mobile versions of sites.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with React JS;
- Skills in tests creation;
- Experience with Gitlab CI or other CI / CD technologies.
We care of your:
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- Evacuation support & financial aid;
- Benefits Cafeteria (gym/stomatology/psychological service & etc.).
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Annual salary review;
- OKR-based bonus system;
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, English lessons, workshops, etc.;
- Personal development plan;
- Feedback culture.
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- Flexible schedule;
- Corporate events and team-building activities;
- PM Clubs;
- PM Foundation Activities.