PMI is a service company, engaged in the development and implementation of the expansion strategy for Parimatch brand in the markets of Africa, Asia and Latin America. The company provides tech, marketing and communications services for partners in the betting and gambling industry.
Innovations, new technologies and the desire to provide the best gaming experience for the customers is what drives PMI forward.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Create layout solutions per the provided design (Figma);
- Support of existing UI components;
- Adapt of our web projects to various screen sizes and devices;
- Integrate sparkling pages on the development environment;
- Optimize site speed;
Essential professional experience:
- 2+ years of experience;
- Good written and spoken English;
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5/CSS3+;
- Experience with preprocessors (SASS, LESS);
- Experience with Figma, Zeppelin;
- Experience with Git;
- Experience in developing cross-browser, responsive and mobile versions of sites;
- Knowledge and experience with bootstrap CSS framework.
- Knowledge of UI/UX principles;
- Design background;
- Experience with UI Kits.
We care of your:
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- Medical support & financial aid;
- Benefits Cafeteria (gym/stomatology/psychological service & etc.).
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Annual salary review;
- OKR-based bonus system;
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, English lessons, workshops, etc.;
- Personal development plan;
- Feedback culture.
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- Flexible schedule;
- Corporate events and team-building activities;
- PM Clubs;
- PM Foundation Activities