Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
Our team is building a high load and real-time transaction processing platform with over 300M transactions per day and growing. The project is written from scratch on the latest tech stacks with dynamically scalable microservices/cluster architecture in mind. We are looking for a Middle IOS Developer with a passion to do things right.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features;
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Essential professional experience:
- 2+ years of iOS development experience;
- Computer Science fundamentals (OOP/OOD, algorithms);
- Good knowledge of Objective-C and Swift;
- Strong knowledge of multithreading and concurrency;
- Experience with databases (CoreData);
- Networking (AFNetworking/Alamofire);
- Experience with various formats JSON/XML;
- Solid knowledge of UIKit, constraints;
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines;
- Experience with performance and memory tuning.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- MVVM pattern;
- Swift UI;
- Reactive programming experience.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.