PMI is a service company, engaged in the development and implementation of the expansion strategy for Parimatch brand in the markets of Africa, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. The company provides tech, marketing and communications services for partners in the betting and gambling industry.
Innovations, new technologies and the desire to provide the best gaming experience for the customers is what drives PMI forward.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features;
- Find, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Essential professional experience:
- 2+ years of iOS development experience;
- Computer Science fundamentals (OOP/OOD, algorithms);
- Strong knowledge of Swift and Objective-C;
- Strong knowledge of multithreading and concurrency;
- Strong knowledge of UIKit, constraints;
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines;
- Understanding of common architectural patterns (MVVM, MVP, etc);
- Experience with performance and memory tuning.
We care of your:
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- Evacuation support & financial aid;
- Benefits Cafeteria (gym/stomatology/psychological service & etc.).
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Annual salary review;
- OKR-based bonus system;
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, English lessons, workshops, etc.;
- Personal development plan;
- Feedback culture.
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- Flexible schedule;
- Corporate events and team-building activities;
- PM Clubs;
- PM Foundation Activities.