Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Test web applications across the online platform;
- Execute exploratory, provide functional, regression testing;
- Take part in release preparations (planning, re-testing, regression testing, post-deploy support);
- Create all needed test artifacts;
- Be an active member of the team, suggesting improvements of the processes to increase the quality of the product and performance of the team.
Essential professional experience:
- 2+ years experience in software testing;
- Basic knowledge of any programming language (C# is an advantage);
- Experience in REST API testing;
- Experience with Web UI testing;
- Knowledge of VCS systems like GIT, SVN;
- Good knowledge of the Quality Assurance life cycle, testing methodologies;
- Understanding of client-server architecture;
- Good knowledge and understanding of Agile (scrum).
Desirable skills and personal features:
- High Motivation, independent, proactive person;
- Good team player;
- Experience in working with databases;
- Experience with CI systems like (GitLab, TeamCity, Jenkins, etc);
- Experience in working with large and scalable multi-threaded applications;
- Experience in testing of systems with microservice architecture;
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes;
- Experience with Kafka or other queueing technologies;
- Experience in the Betting domain;
- Experience in investigating business incidents.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.