We are a highly successful Company with great ambitions. We operate on a very competitive market so every day we are looking for opportunities to be better. To be faster. Even faster. Never stand aside and never afraid to try. Having a lot of ideas we are very open to fresh ones. Equally important, we have resources to bring these into motion.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Requirements analysis and processing;
- Test cases/checklists and other types of test documentations creation and maintaining;
- Require testing time estimation;
- Functional and regression testing on web projects;
- Integration testing;
- Cross-team communication;
Essential professional experience:
- 2+ years’ experience of testing;
- Strong knowledge of HTTP;
- Good knowledge of REST, WebApi;
- Experience in web-applications testing;
- Experience with browser dev tools;
- Experience in integration testing;
- Cross-browser and cross-platform testing;
- Microservice architecture;
- Different types of testing (Integration, Functional, Smoke, Regression)
- Ability to effectively write test documentation (reports, manuals, check lists, test cases);
- Analytical mind;
- English: B1;
- Tools: TestRail, JIRA, Confluence.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Experience in the usage of Postman/Swagger tools;
- Mobile Testing Experience;
- Native Testing experience;
- NoSQL DB experience (Cassandra, Neo4j);
- Experience in using Kibana;
- Design Tool usage experience (Figma).
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.