We are a highly successful Company with great ambitions. We operate on a very competitive market so every day we are looking for opportunities to be better. To be faster. Even faster. Never stand aside and never afraid to try. Having a lot of ideas we are very open to fresh ones. Equally important, we have resources to bring these into motion.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Implementation of important parts of the product completely, supporting it, making fixes and new features;
- Development of high loaded services;
- Application architecture design;
- Work in close collaboration with others in the team and across the business;
- Participation in the development of product design principles and technical design for new initiatives.
Essential professional experience:
- Proven experience in commercial software development 3+ years;
- Good understanding of the principles of distributed systems;
- Expertise in software design principles: OOP, SOLID, Patterns;
- Strong knowledge of .Net Core, TPL;
- Experience with Kafka, MongoDB;
- Experience of writing unit tests and integration tests;
- Experience with CI/CD, Docker.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Experience with Scrum;
- Experience with MS SQL and EF;
- Understanding the concepts of OOD methodology;
- Experience/understanding of backward compatibility;
- Experience with Kubernetes;
- Experience/understanding in the betting area.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.