Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
- net6 (we almost all services migrated from 3.1);
- PostgreSQL 12 and planing to migrate to 14;
- RabbitMQ, Kafka;
- ElasticSearch, Kibana, Grafana;
- Kubernetes, AWS;
- GitLab CI/CD.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Developing and maintaining high load, distributed system based on microservices;
- Writing, maintaining and fixing unit and integration tests;
- Analyzing infrastructure and code bottlenecks, looking for solutions to these problems.
Essential professional experience:
- Proven experience in commercial software development 3+ years;
- Experience with version control systems (Git);
- Writing good, maintainable C# code (.NET Core, ASP.NET Core), a good understanding of OOP and SOLID, DDD, understanding software design patterns;
- Strong knowledge of such tools and technologies .NET: tools, libraries, frameworks;
- Experience with RDBMS/NoSQL: query profiling and tracing, understanding principles of index and transactions;
- Experience with message brokers: understanding principles of work, use patterns;
- Good skill in code debugging and profiling;
- Experience in writing unit tests and integration tests;
- Adhere to the fact that you cannot work without code review and carry this message to the masses :);
- Striving to improve existing solutions and approaches to the implementation of functionality.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Experience of the product release for FinTech (PCI DSS).