PMI is a service company, engaged in the development and implementation of the expansion strategy for Parimatch brand in the markets of Africa, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. The company provides tech, marketing and communications services for partners in the betting and gambling industry.
Innovations, new technologies and the desire to provide the best gaming experience for the customers is what drives PMI forward.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Take part in architecture design and solve the most challenging project tasks;
- Work with product requirements and take part in product growth;
- Technical mentoring of the team members.
Essential professional experience:
- 3+ years of experience in .NET stack;
- Understanding of both – SQL (PostgreSQL) and NoSQL (ElasticSearch, Redis);
- Understanding of microservices architecture;
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD (GitLab);
- Understanding of software design principles and patterns;
- Basic knowledge of Vue.js.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Experience in leading teams;
- Experience with AWS;
- Experience with Kafka.
We care of your:
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- Evacuation support & financial aid;
- Benefits Cafeteria (gym/stomatology/psychological service & etc.).
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Annual salary review;
- OKR-based bonus system;
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, English lessons, workshops, etc.;
- Personal development plan;
- Feedback culture.
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- Flexible schedule;
- Corporate events and team-building activities;
- PM Clubs;
- PM Foundation Activities.