Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Work closely with our engineers to develop a high-quality product for our Client and its customers;
- Integrate with 3rd party services;
- Write the efficient and readable code in C#;
- Support Ci/Cd;
- Develop new services;
- Provide continuous refactoring and self-improvement.
Essential professional experience:
- 2+ years of experience in .NET(C#);
- ASP.NET Core 2+ Web API;
- Microservices architecture;
- Understanding of OOP, SOLID, DRY, KISS, YAGNI;
- Understanding of code versioning tools (Git);
- Experience with ksqldb;
- Experience with redis;
- Gitlab Ci/CD;
- Experience with kubernetes;
- Experience with ELK & Grafana;
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.