Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Customize payment methods after the integration process;
- Solve technical problems with payment methods;
- Communicate with providers about technical issues;
- Logs parse to find and solve technical problems;
- Create and customize dashboards for monitoring;
- Communicate with other teams during integration processes;
- Find and solve problems of our product, make our product better every day;
- Customize the alerting service in a microservice application.
Essential professional and personal skills:
- Working experience at the same position in Fintech\E-commerce\PSP 1+ years;
- Technical experience and understanding of how the payment system works;
- Strong knowledge of transaction flow and understanding of integration features and processes;
- Strong knowledge in logs parsing and investigating technical issues with transactions and integrations;
- Experience in JIRA and Confluence, Prometheus service would be a plus;
- High responsibility and ability to accomplish tasks, result-oriented, multitasking, energetic;
- English at least Intermediate.