We invite those who fired up to:
- Test E2E performance;
- Work with Architect, PMs, Business representatives and other stakeholders to determine and capture NFRs;
- Manage load testing estimation and planning;
- Test component performance;
- Create performance testing infrastructure and integrate it into CD pipeline;
- Train and consult in performance testing other teams;
- Conduct load testing preparation, script implementation, and execution activities;
- Analyze and report load testing results, make release readiness conclusions;
- Lead testing, coordination and status reporting for performance testing activities;
- Assure on-time service delivery.
Essential professional experience:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with performance/load, volume, and scalability testing;
- Experienced with application monitoring and visualization tools;
- Understanding of protocols including HTTP, HTTPS, TCP/IP, WebSockets, and client custom protocols;
- Good knowledge of some programming and/or scripting languages like Python and VSC;
- Experience with Linux;
- Cloud Services Experience;
- Highly skilled in one load generation tools such as Gatling and some experience in other load testing tools like JMeter, Neoload, Tzung, Locust, LoadRunner or others Desirable;
- Working with client-side performance tools.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situations);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, bowling championships, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.