Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
We’re searching for an ambitious Senior Full Stack Web Developer to join our team. We’re committed to pushing current trends in web development in order to create a cutting-edge experience for our customer base.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Design and implement SEO-focused website solutions for customers;
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code following web development best practices;
- Create and modify website templates and backend functionality for content management systems;
- Provide QA and deploy code to website environments;
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge base of SEO development best practices and guides.
Essential professional experience:
- Hands-on experience in writing cross-browser compliant HTML & CSS;
- 1 + years of experience with the following content management systems: WordPress.
- 1 + years of experience with the setup and maintenance of a LAMP server;
- Comfortable building out responsive views;
- Exposure working with GIT in a collaborative team setting;
- Well-versed in search engine optimization;
- Strong knowledge of schema metadata;
- Robust understanding of page load speed optimization;
- Knowledge of CMSs outside of WordPress;
- Experience building an entire application from both a front and back-end perspective.
We care of your:
- Benefit Cafeteria (you can choose any option within your personal budget – Medical Insurance, Sport compensation, Gym, Massages, etc.);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- Competitive salary and constant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to the company’s policy.
Personal and professional growth
- An individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.