PMI is a service company, engaged in the development and implementation of the expansion strategy for Parimatch brand in the markets of Africa, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. The company provides tech, marketing and communications services for partners in the betting and gambling industry.
Innovations, new technologies and the desire to provide the best gaming experience for the customers is what drives PMI forward.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Participation in the development and support of the B2B payment system;
- API / UI development;
- High Load Optimization;
- Participate in requirements analysis, task planning, assessment, coding, and troubleshooting;
- Suggest technical and functional improvements.
Essential professional experience:
- MVC frameworks Yii2/Laravel;
- 3 years experience developing in PHP 7+;
- OOP principles;
- MySQL, Postgres;
- Redis, Git, Composer, Nginx;
- Knowledge and experience in client-server architecture and Rest API;
- Basic knowledge HTML, CSS, JS.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Experience with integration of payment systems;
- LAMP, Linux CLI.
We care of your:
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- Evacuation support & financial aid;
- Benefits Cafeteria (gym/stomatology/psychological service & etc.).
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Annual salary review;
- OKR-based bonus system;
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, English lessons, workshops, etc.;
- Personal development plan;
- Feedback culture.
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- Flexible schedule;
- Corporate events and team-building activities;
- PM Clubs;
- PM Foundation Activities.