Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Collaborate with business, product management, engineering, and other teams to define and own projects and features;
- Proactively solve day-to-day challenges and exercise sound judgments;
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope;
- Effectively communicate relevant project information to the stakeholders and team;
- Route work between all responsible people in all stages of development;
- Hold regular status/daily meetings within the team;
- Resolve and/or escalate issues promptly;
- Monitor scope creep and re-scopes projects if necessary;
- Link the company Strategy to the Teams;
- Set the direction of the teams that are in line with company strategy;
- Nurture team and individual growth (develop, retain, do succession planning);
- Recruiting and staffing (make sure developers team has appropriate skills to meet business needs).
Essential professional experience:
- 3+ years of IT project management;
- Experience in software development as a developer, QA or DevOps;
- Good skills in using project support/monitoring tools such as JIRA and Confluence;
- Understanding of change and risk management;
- Hands-on experience in Kanban/Scrum;
- Passion for building an efficient, reliable, and motivated team.
- Experience in Kanban methodology;
- Experience in the betting industry;
- Experience with the high-load systems;
- Experience with leading/managing back-end teams;
- Experience in team recruitment, on-boarding, mentoring.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.