Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Managе Billing Antifraud team;
- Create project plan and other necessary artifacts for the new antifraud product;
- Manage and monitor project’s execution;
- Provide changes and improvements in day-to-day activities;
- Make constant collaboration with Development and QA team;
- Proactivity solve problems and optimize plans to deliver projects on time;
- Provide people management – team motivation, goals definition, staff needs definition.
Essential professional experience:
- 2+ years of experience in managing software development projects in Middle Project Manager position;
- Proven project management and planning skills and a history of delivering projects on time;
- Good understanding of SDLC;
- Experience in managing projects from scratch;
- Solid soft skills is a must;
- High level of responsibility, ability to manage expectations of stakeholders with reliable timeframes;
- Ability to lead 3-5+ projects simultaneously and keep up-to-date status on all of them;
- Understanding of Change and RISK management;
- Hands-on experience in Agile/Scrum.
- Experience in Payments or Antifraud domain.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.