Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Drive and support our expansion to the new horizons, in tight collaboration with international partners;
- Products and projects delivery;
- Change and improve in day-to-day activities;
- Definition and specification of the quality for product requirements;
- Collaboration with Dev, QA, and other PM’s to establish processes, procedures, and standards;
- Enforcement of policies and procedures across departments;
- PMI team representation and advocating at different meetings with stakeholders and partners.
Essential professional experience:
- Advanced English (fluency in speaking, and business correspondence literacy are must-haves);
- At least 1-year experience in managing software development projects;
- Proven project management and planning skills and a history of delivering projects on time;
- High level of responsibility, adherence to deadlines;
- Ability to lead 3-5+ projects simultaneously and keep up-to-date status on all of them;
- Understanding of change and risk management;
- Hands-on experience in Agile/Scrum;
- Hands-on experience using task tracking systems, ideally Jira;
- Solid soft skills are a must.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.