Our product is a fraud-detection platform, specially designed for the betting business.
We started 2 years ago with a team created from scratch, dedicated processes, and a technology stack. Currently, we process, store and analyze over a billion events per day using ML and graph algorithms in real-time. We are going to reach two billion events during six to nine months adding more and more detailed data sources.
Unlike the majority of fraud-detection products available on the market, we are not wasting time on no-code/low-code and other marketing staff, focusing on our algorithms and business results instead.
You will have a direct impact on:
- High-load system;
- Real-time prediction;
- Fraud detection system.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Work directly with data scientists helping them to deploy real-time algorithms and meet latency and throughput requirements, create services, that provide real-time feature calculation, caching, precalculation, etc;
- Optimize and improve core system modules;
- Develop and optimize the historical data warehouse and internal tools for models training and validation;
- Participate in project architecture and design creation, code review, CI/CD;
- Test new approaches by creating PoC, performing benchmarks;
- Ad-hoc project’s tasks according to business needs.
Essential professional experience:
- Strong knowledge of Python 3, including asyncio;
- Software Design knowledge: OOD, OOP, Design patterns, Microservices;
- Experience in building distributed systems based on services;
- Experience with 10K+ TPS services, SQL databases with more than a billion rows;
- Knowledge of both SQL and NoSQL databases (PostgreSQL is preferred), including core concepts of database engines (B-Tree, locks, MVCC, write-ahead logging, partitioning, sharding, columnar storage);
- Desire to write algorithms with both O(1) time and memory complexity;
- Experience with message queues;
- Experience with applications performance tuning;
- Experience with containers and understanding of principles of building fault-tolerant container-based systems;
- High level of personal responsibility, readiness to commit to projects instead of tasks;
- Technical English;
- Knowledge sharing abilities.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Programming contests achievements;
- Experience in code review, CI/CD, automated testing;
- Experience in product launching;
- Experience in building/launching ML systems;
- Experience with Kafka;
- Knowledge of Kubernetes;
- Experience with MSSQL.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sports club participation (football, running, basketball, or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in the critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- An individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.