We are a highly successful Company with great ambitions. We operate on a very competitive market so every day we are looking for opportunities to be better. To be faster. Even faster. Never stand aside and never afraid to try. Having a lot of ideas we are very open to fresh ones. Equally important, we have the resources to bring these into motion.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Work in a cross-functional team to guarantee the quality of developed systems;
- Clarify requirements, develop automation tests, perform integration testing, monitor prod;
- Code review (for automation tests);
- Collaborate with other teams.
Essential professional experience:
- 2+ years experience in software testing and automation testing;
- .Net C# coding skills. Understanding basic OOP principles;
- Practical experience with NUnit, especially in developing automation tests that will run in a parallel;
- Experience in automation of back-end testing, understanding of HTTP protocol;
- Experience in working with databases (PostgreSQL, MongoDB is an advantage);
- Knowledge of the Quality Assurance life cycle, testing methodologies;
- Practical experience with GIT;
- Understanding of CI/CD principles;
- Understanding SDLC, testing methodologies, role of QA in project cycle;
- Support testing (automation and manual) on all development stages, prod monitoring.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Experience in testing Web-based application with JS;
- Experience in working with large and scalable multi-threaded applications;
- Experience in testing of the system with microservices architecture;
- Experience with Kafka or other queueing technologies;
- Practical experience with Docker;
- Practical experience with Gitlab;
- Experience in investigating business incidents.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.