We are a highly successful Company with great ambitions. We operate in a very competitive market so every day we are looking for opportunities to be better. To be faster. Even faster. Never stand aside and never afraid to try. Having a lot of ideas we are very open to fresh ones. Equally important, we have the resources to bring these into motion.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Analyze and process requirements;
- Create test cases/checklists and other types of test documentation;
- Estimate the required testing time;
- Functional and regression tests on Web projects;
- API testing;
- Check DB (SQL);
- Read logs.
Essential professional experience:
- 2+ years’ experience of testing;
- Strong knowledge of HTTP;
- Good knowledge of REST, WebApi;
- Good knowledge of Jira, Agile methodology;
- Good knowledge of HTML/CSS;
- Experience in web-applications testing;
- Experience in API testing;
- Experience with browser DevTools;
- Ability to effectively write test documentation (reports, manuals, checklists, test cases, etc.);
- Tools: Postman (Swagger), TestRail;
- Pre-Intermediate level of English.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Automation skills as plus (JS);
- Experience in CRM testing as plus (CRM Campaign tools);
- Understanding of read log (Kibana);
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sports club participation (football, running, basketball, or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in the critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- An individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.