Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest in Ukraine.
We are looking for a QA, as part of our Strategic Growth Team, to build new product features for our users across the globe.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Analyze and process requirements;
- Test web applications across the online platform, proceed API functional testing;
- Create and execute test cases/checklists and other types of test documentation;
- Perform functional, regression, and exploratory testing.
Essential professional experience:
- Manual Web testing;
- Experience with browser DEV tools;
- Excellent knowledge of HTTP, WebSocket;
- Knowledge and experience with Charles/Postman/Swagger or other similar tools;
- Experience with different APIs, DB (MySQL etc);
- Ability to write test documentation (reports, manuals, checklists, test cases);
- Knowledge of QA process;
- Experience with Jira/GIT;
- Gathering and analyzing logs (e.g. Kibana);
- Intermediate level of English.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Automation skills as plus (JS);
- Experience in CRM testing as plus (CRM Campaign tools);
- Understanding of read log (Kibana);
We care for your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.