Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the gaming and entertainment industry while also promoting the Parimatch brand globally. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine. Parimatch Tech is known for the wide range of benefits and development programs it offers its teams, which includes one-off educational and entertainment-focused projects as well as innovative policies aimed at creating a comfortable work environment.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Regression and new functionality testing;
- Create and support test documentation;
- Integration testing.
Essential professional experience:
- 2 years’ experience of manual web testing;
- Excellent knowledge of HTTP, REST, regression testing;
- Knowledge and experience with Charles/Wireshark/Postman or other similar tools
- Experience with different APIs, DBMS(psql, mysql, redis)
- Knowledge and experience with any Linux
- Ability to write test documentation
- Intermediate level of English.
- Knowledge of QA process
- Experience with Jira/GIT/Testrail
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.