Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development
We invite those who fired up to:
- Analyzе root cause of the business incident;
- Analyze software and standards requirements;
- Plan and estimate testing efforts;
- Design test cases and suites (Test Rail);
- Provide test execution and test reporting.
Essential professional experience:
- Experience with GUI and/or API testing (2.5+ years);
- Experience in creating different kinds of test documentation;
- Deep knowledge of test design techniques;
- Knowledge and skills in requirements testing;
- Good estimation skills;
- Experience with cross-browser testing and/or cross-mobile platform testing;
- Familiar with software development lifecycle;
- Experience in the usage of Jira;
- Understanding of CI (Jenkins, TeamCity).
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Strong attention to details and accuracy;
- Proactive, results-oriented personality;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and prioritize personal workload;
- Ability to learn fast;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong team player.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.