We are a highly successful Company with great ambitions. We operate on a very competitive market so every day we are looking for opportunities to be better. To be faster. Even faster. Never stand aside and never afraid to try. Having a lot of ideas we are very open to fresh ones. Equally important, we have the resources to bring these into motion.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Analyze new Product features/modules requirements and create test plans/test cases;
- Perform different types of testing;
- Perform manual and pre-release testing of new payment integrations;
- Assist in QA processes improvements.
Essential professional experience:
- 3+ years of experience with manual testing;
- Experience in automation testing;
- Experience in test documentation development (test plans, test cases etc);
- Experience in REST API testing, understanding HTTP/HTTPs protocol;
- Experience working with Postman;
- Experience in logs analysis (Kibana etc);
- Experience in mobile testing;
- Experience in working with DB and writing SQL queries;
- Experience in Payments/FinTech domain;
- Strong communication skills.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Hands-on experience with Docker containerization for different environments;
- Experience with unit/integration/API testing for microservices.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.