Parimatch Ukraine is an official representative of the Parimatch brand in Ukraine and a partner of Parimatch Tech. In 2021, we became the first licensed online betting company in Ukraine, our development strategy is based on European principles of responsible gaming and cybersecurity. Parimatch Ukraine is the largest Ukrainian investor in the development of sports at the national and regional levels, we implement large-scale projects in the field of sports and entertainment.
– 2+ years of experience in QA within commercial projects, especially in manual testing of web applications ;
– Agile / Scrum experience;
– Strong understanding of working client-server applications;
– Clear understanding of software development lifecycle, and process for quality assurance;
– Good knowledge of REST, WebApi
– Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, processes, and tools;
– UX testing approach and understanding
– Experience different types of testing (Integration, Functional, Smoke, Regression);
– Cross browser and cross platform testing;
– Microservice architecture;
– Ability to effectively write/maintenance of test documentation
(reports, manuals, check lists, test cases);
– Experience in: TestRail, JIRA, Confluence, Charles;
– English: B1.
Will be a plus:
– Experience in usage of Postman/Swagger tools;
– Experience in testing automation tools
– Native Testing experience;
– Experience in using Kibana;
– Design Tool usage experience (Figma).
You will be responsible for:
– Manual testing (UI, UX, Functional,Exploratory, Regression, Integration, Cross-browser, Cross-device)
– Requirements analysis and processing;
– Bug and defect handling, analyzing deviations between the defined and the actual functional behavior and reporting bugs;
– Root cause analysis;
– Writing, executing & maintaining test documentations;
– Required testing time estimation;
– Cross team communication;
– Operational issues solving.