Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Create and update internal documentation for the company’s software products (in Russian and English);
- Improve and work with corporate knowledge base;
- Communicate with subject matter experts (developers, managers, analysts, and etc.) conduct internal researches to collect the information.
Essential professional experience:
- At least 1,5 year of experience as a Technical Writer;
- Analyst experience;
- Experience in writing technical documentation for software products (such as business requirements, product descriptions, functional and non-functional requirements, user guides, and etc.);
- Clear and concise writing;
- Ability and eagerness to learn new tools, products, and technologies;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, fast-changing environment;
- Multi-tasking and being a self-starter;
- Good communication skills and initiative;
- Good command of English (strong intermediate level or higher);
- Experience with Jira and Confluence;
- Understanding of SDLC;
- Experience working with JSON, XML will be a plus;
- Knowledge of key principles and concepts of microservices architecture;
- Knowledge of API documentation principles;
- Experience with MadCap Flare, Git, Snagit, and MemoQ would be an advantage.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.