We invite those who fired up to:
- Produce motion graphic designs for different types of videos and product demonstrations for different platforms;
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry best practices to maximize efficiency;
- Review scripts/storyboards and provide feedback to creative and production teams;
- Produce experiences with 2D and 3D animation using new and existing footage;
- Collaborate with creative teams and producers to elevate the production of motion elements;
- Know entire video production life cycle Implement audio elements (music, sound effects, etc.) to enhance the output of video content;
- Stay up to date on new design trends and techniques;
- Take personal accountability for on-time deliverables.
Essential professional experience:
- Must possess a strong working and technical knowledge of After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator;
- Strong understanding of design fundamentals, typography, and visual aesthetics 2 – 3 years of professional experience;
- Must be able to multi-task and effectively manage time, transition quickly between projects, work well under pressure, and meet deadlines;
- Strong work ethic with good communication skills – comfortable working in a dynamic team environment;
- Ability to communicate a vision to a team and create based on someone else’s ideas.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situations);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, bowling championships, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.