Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company is driving forward by Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches that remain its basis for success and development.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Server-side development of Product using .NET Core 3.1 / .NET 5, ASP.NET Core (Web API)/EntityFramework Core, Redis, Kafka, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Microsoft Orleans, Docker;
- Development of high loaded services;
- Application architecture design;
- Code review and improvement of current team skills;
- Work in close collaboration with others in the team and across the business;
- Closely communicate with BA’s and product managers, provide best solutions and influence the product.
Essential professional experience:
- Knowledge of .NET Core and ASP.NET Core, with 3+ years of commercial development experience;
- Software Design knowledge: SOLID, OOD, Design patterns;
- Experience with SQL, NoSQL database;
- Good understanding of the principles of distributed systems;
- Work experience in Agile environment;
- Experience with CI, UnitTests, Integration Tests.
- Experience with high-load projects;
- Experience with RabbitMQ, Redis, Kafka, SignalR;
- Experience with Kubernetes;
- Experience with ELK stack.
We care of your:
- Benefit Cafeteria (you can choose any option within your personal budget – medical insurance, sports compensation, massages, etc.);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to the company’s policy.
Personal and professional growth
- An individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.