Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Monitor payments traffic 24\7, handle emergency alerts;
- Create, monitore, and support dashboards of payments traffic;
- Support payment methods on the website;
- Communicate with providers and other teams for investigating and solving incidents;
- Complex problem-solving with traffic issues about payment systems according to escalation policy;
- Incident response with payments traffic according to SLA.
Essential professional experience:
- Work experience at the same position or in Fintech\E-coomerce\PSP;
- Understanding how the payment system works;
- Multitasking, energetic;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to quickly assimilate large amounts of information;
- Hight level responsibility;
- At least Pre-Intermediate level of English.
Shifted working schedule:
1st shift from 08-00 till 16-00;
2nd shift from 16-00 till 00-00;
Night shift from 00-00 till 08-00 and always 2 weekends after.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.